Affiliate and Referral links are used below to promote products I love and recommend. I receive a commission on any purchases made through these links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
I’ve been very interested in learning about holidays from around the world with my two children in our homeschool. Last year, we did an in-depth look at Hanukkah. This year we will be focusing on Diwali, which starts November 4th.
I decided to create a very easy Diwali-themed I-Spy printable, along with access to a Google slide file that you can use for virtual students.
Along with doing the Diwali-themed I-Spy, we’ll be adding in some fun crafts and books.
To learn more about Diwali and get other ideas, check out these links below:
- Diwali Activities for Kids – The Educator’s Spin On It
- Accordion Fold Diwali Paper Diya Craft – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- 100 + Diwali Activities and Ideas – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- The Best Diwali Books for Kids – The Educator’s Spin on It
Benefits of I-Spy Pages
There are some great benefits to I-Spy pages or I-Spy games. Some of these benefits include:
- promotes working memory skills
- can improve visual discrimination – recognizing details in a picture and discriminating between shapes and letters
- exposure to more vocabulary – describing and naming what they see
Free Diwali-Themed I-Spy Printable & Slides
I created some Diwali-themed I-Spy Pages with accompanying Google Slides for virtual activities and telehealth services. The I-Spy PDF pages include color and a black/white option. Access to the Google Slide option is included in the PDF once you download it.
To get your PDF download and Google Slide access, enter your email address into the form below. Click the green “click here” button and you’ll be redirected to a success page with a special offer.
Then head to your email inbox and download the file directly from your email. Open the PDF download to access the Google Slide file inside.
You will need to click the Google Slide link and then copy the file to your personal Google Drive. You will be prompted to do this once you click the link inside the PDF.
You’ll also receive my weekly child development tips newsletter. I share a lot of free downloads and other resources I use and enjoy with you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
For more resources like this, check out the links below.
- Hanukkah Themed Pre-Writing Activity Packet
- Hanukkah Themed I-Spy Printable & Slides
- The 8 Senses Themed I-Spy Printable & Slides