Affiliate and Referral links are used below to promote products I love and recommend. I receive a commission on any purchases made through these links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
Today over on Periscope I shared about recognizing your child’s sensory needs and gave some ideas on what we are doing in our home for our own kids.
I focused on my 3-year-old mainly for this topic, I actually completely forgot to include the baby, haha. I had planned to and then it just slipped my mind. You can watch the replay on YouTube below (it is about 15 minutes long).
**Note, my husband was sending me texts and so my phone cuts out a few times during the video. Not too much was missed though and I will make sure everything is included below.
#SensorySunday Periscope Episode #1 Show Notes
- What are the 8 Sensory Systems?
- Sensory Activities for Kids (all the activities I have shared here on the blog)
- 6 Activities for Children Who Jump and Climb (vestibular and proprioceptive systems, which is my daughter to a tee!)
- Ark Therapeutics (this is the part that cut out in the video, you see a brief shot of one of their chews).
- Mini Trampoline (this is the one we have in our home)
- Understanding Your Child’s Sensory Signals Facebook Page
- A Sensory Life